Monday, November 2, 2009

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Well I almost, completely, irreversibly messed up this past weekend.  I was speaking with  my dearest friend Anne from ( Fiona and Twig   By the way, everyone should check out her blog.  She has the most awesome blog ever) on Friday about my September apron submissions to Apron*ology magazine.  We were both wondering when I would be notified with a "yes" or "no".  Well, that is when I got to thinking.......have I checked my email lateley?  So I immediately checked my email and found out that Apron*ology magazine had notified me back on October 5th that they wanted to FEATURE TWO of the three aprons  that were submitted.  They picked the Western and Satin half apron.  Yay!  HIP, HIP, HOORAY!  But there was a catch.  I only had until Novemeber 2nd to get forms filled out and the date was now OCTOBER 31st.  So....I spend Sunday making sure that my t's were crossed and my i's dotted and completed the required paperwork.  I would have just cried my heart out if I would have missed my chance to participate in Apron*ology Magazine.  Now, I can't wait til February 2010 when the magazine comes out. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay, that's the best news ever! Better get ready for the orders to come pouring in, you're gonna be getting a LOT of orders! Especially after I promote you on my blog!
    Hugs!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and Congrats!!! I myself an an apron loving woman!!! I will for SURE check out your aprons!! Once again Congrats!! P.s. I am now a follower!! Six Divided By Two

    ReplyDelete