Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Cyber Monday!

Well it wasn't enough that I went shopping on Black Friday....but now comes Cyber Monday!  YAY!!!!    I had an absolute blast on Friday.  My day started at 3am with great anticipation of the first store to open.  I found deals of the Century ,,,,including jewelry, coats,  and wii games.  Here are a few pictures of the Christmas presents that my family bought for me.....ok,,,so I bought them so they can give them to me.  Since I picked out my wonderful presents I can't wait to wear/play with them.   I did eventually stop shopping around 3 pm...just 12 hours...that was pretty good.




Now.....what to shop for today.  There has to be someone that I missed.  Shop, Shop, Shop.  Have fun everyone.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! We have the same blog background!
    Your aprons are beautiful!
    Sivje

    ReplyDelete